How do I increase text size on android?
To make your font size smaller or larger:
- Open your device’s Settings app.
- Tap Accessibility, then tap Font size.
- Use the slider to choose your font size.
What is the recommended unit for text size in Android?
Sp is recommended unit for measure. pt means Points – 1/72 of an inch based on the physical size of screen.
How do I change font size in email on Android?
Just hit the menu button, the choose More, then Settings. Then choose which account you want to change the text size on. Tap “Message text size,” and pick your poison.
How do you change text size on Samsung?
Select Screen Fonts and Sizes
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to display the notification panel.
- Tap Settings to display the Settings screen. …
- Scroll to the Device section and tap Display and Wallpaper. …
- Tap Font. …
- Drag the Font Size slider to the left (smaller) or right (larger) to change the font size.
How do I change the font size online?
- Open the Chrome browser.
- Click the Customize and control Google Chrome. icon in the upper-right corner of the browser window.
- Increase or decrease the font size by clicking the + (plus) or – (minus) in the Zoom section of the menu. The browser’s default zoom level is 100%.
What is normal font size?
What is SP font size?
sp – Scale-independent Pixels – this is like the dp unit, but it is also scaled by the user’s font size preference. It is recommended that you use this unit when specifying font sizes, so they will be adjusted for both the screen density and user’s preference.