How do I update Google Play services on Android?
Step 1: Make sure Google Play Services is up to date
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Settings app .
- Tap Apps & notifications. See all apps.
- Scroll down and tap Google Play Services.
- Scroll down and tap App Details.
- Tap Update or Install. If you don’t see these options, follow the steps in Step 2 and Step 3.
How do I automatically update Google Play services?
Update individual Android apps automatically
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- Tap Menu My apps & games.
- Select the app you want to update.
- Tap More .
- Tap Enable auto update.
Why can’t I update my Google Play services?
If still you cannot update Google Play Services, clearing cache can solve your problem. … For these reasons, you need to clear cache of Google Play Services to get rid of the problem. Here is how. Launch “Settings” on your phone and go to “Apps & Notifications” or “Application” or Application Manager”.
How do I restart Google Play services?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your Settings app .
- Tap Apps & notifications.
- Tap Download Manager. If you don’t see it, tap See all apps or App info.
- Open Google Play Services.
- Tap Storage. Clear cache.
- Tap Clear storage Clear all data. OK.
Why is Google Play services not supported by my device?
It appears to be an issue with Google’s Android operating system. To fix the “your device is not compatible with this version” error message, try clearing the Google Play Store cache, and then data. Next, restart the Google Play Store and try installing the app again. … Then scroll down and find Google Play Store.3 дня назад
Can’t install Google Play services APK?
Installation problem in Google Play services – Google Play Community. Or, Leave the Device for some time and allow the app update Automatically,Restart device, Check the issue persistsLastly, Go to Settings >>>>>>> Security > Device administrators > Find my device/ Android Device manager activate.
How long does Google Play services take to update?
about two days
How do I manually update my android?
Updating your Android.
- Make sure your device is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Open Settings.
- Select About Phone.
- Tap Check for Updates. If an update is available, an Update button will appear. Tap it.
- Install. Depending on the OS, you’ll see Install Now, Reboot and install, or Install System Software. Tap it.
Is having trouble with Google Play services?
If cleaning the cache of the Google Play Store and Google Play Services doesn’t resolve the issue, try clearing the Google Play Store data: Open the Settings menu on your device. … Scroll to All apps and then scroll down to the Google Play Store app. Open the app details and tap the Force stop button.
Can you reinstall Google Play services?
Tap on, Play Services and the tap on Uninstall Updates. Now, Connect to your android device with Wi-Fi. Then try to install any latest app from play store. Your phone will automatically install the latest google play services with an update.
How do I fix Google Play services?
Clear cache & data from Google Play Services
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your Settings app.
- Tap Apps & notifications. App info or See all apps.
- Tap Google Play Services.
- Tap Storage or Storage & cache. Clear cache.
- Tap Clear storage Clear all data. OK.
- Open the Google Play Store, then try your download again.
How do you update the old version of Google Play?
The process is almost too simple. Launch the Play Store, slide out the menu and tap on Settings. From there, scroll to the very bottom of the list where you will find a “Build Number” entry – tap on it. If an update is available, you’ll receive a prompt like the one above.
What does Google Play services keeps stopping mean?
You may not realize that there is a cache buildup in your Google Play app which causes a variety of issues, including the services that keep stopping. … Go to Settings and navigate to Apps & notifications. Scroll down, then select Google Play services. Tap on storage option, then press Clear cache.
Can I clear Google Play Services data?
You can find ‘google play services’ in the section of ‘all’. When you tap ‘google play services’, and then tap ‘manage storage’, you will see ‘clear all data’ after dragging the screen upwards. Can i tap ‘clear all data’ to delete ‘total storage’? You can also find ‘download manager’ in the section of ‘all’.