Why won’t My Text Align Center doesn’t work?
Short answer: your text isn’t centered because the elements are floated, and floated elements “shrink” to the content, even if it’s a block level element. Can you explain more what this means? Anywhere you have float:left; in your CSS, add width: 100%; after it. Floating will kill your desired center alignment.2 мая 2012 г.
How do I make text align left in CSS?
CSS | text-align Property
- left: It is used to set the text-alignment into left.
- right: It is used to set the text-alignment into right.
- center: It is used to set the text-alignment into center.
- justify: It is used to stretched the content of an element to display the same width of each line.
- initial: It is used to set its default value.
How do you align text in CSS?
To just center the text inside an element, use text-align: center; This text is centered.
How do you align text in HTML?
To set text alignment in HTML, use the style attribute. The style attribute specifies an inline style for an element. The attribute is used with the HTML <p> tag, with the CSS property text-align for the center, left and right alignment.
How do you center a href in CSS?
To center something in CSS, make sure the parent element has position: relative , and the element you want to center position: absolute and left: 50% and margin-left: -width/2 . That’s the basic idea to center elements horizontally.
What is text align justify in CSS?
The text-justify property in CSS is a companion to the text-align property that is used to set the justification method of text when text-align is set to the justify value.
How do you vertically align text?
Center the text vertically between the top and bottom margins
- Select the text that you want to center.
- On the Layout or Page Layout tab, click the Dialog Box Launcher. …
- In the Vertical alignment box, click Center.
- In the Apply to box, click Selected text, and then click OK.
How do I vertically align text in a div?
Answer: Use the CSS line-height property
Suppose you have a div element with the height of 50px and you have placed some link inside the div that you want to align vertically center. The simplest way to do it is — just apply the line-height property with value equal to the height of div which is 50px .