Which property helps in specifying the placement of a table caption?
The caption-side property specifies the placement of a table caption.
How do you define a table caption?
Definition and Usage
The <caption> tag defines a table caption. The <caption> tag must be inserted immediately after the <table> tag. Tip: By default, a table caption will be center-aligned above a table. However, the CSS properties text-align and caption-side can be used to align and place the caption.
Which of the following HTML tags is used to set the width of a table border?
To set the table width in HTML, use the style attribute.
Which of the following is a default value for border collapse property?
How do you add a caption to an image in CSS?
You can use the example-1 HTML tag with the above CSS code.
- Position text over an image. Caption goes here. …
- Caption on Right side of the image. Caption goes here. …
- Caption on Left side of the image. Caption goes here. …
- Caption display only on text width. Caption goes here. …
- Full image overlay caption. Move your mouse over the image.
What is unordered list in HTML?
An unordered list typically is a bulleted list of items. HTML 3.0 gives you the ability to customise the bullets, to do without bullets and to wrap list items horizontally or vertically for multicolumn lists.
What is the purpose of caption tag?
The caption element represents a title or caption for the table it’s declared in, and is suposed to provide a very short but accurate description of its content or purpose. A good caption should introduce context for a table , making it significantly easier to understand.
How do you use captions?
To enable captions on Android devices:
- Open your device’s Settings app.
- Tap Accessibility, then tap Captions.
- At the top, tap the On/Off switch.
What is caption purpose?
The purpose of caption text is to help the reader understand information that may or may not be in the text. … Mention the language features of Caption Text!
How do you add a border to a table in HTML?
To add a border to your table, you need to define the <style> of your table. Remember to add borders also for <th> and <td> tags to have a complete table. Set the border-collapse property as well (if you don’t define the border-collapse, it will use border-collapse: separate by default).
How do you code a table in HTML?
- Use the HTML <table> element to define a table.
- Use the HTML <tr> element to define a table row.
- Use the HTML <td> element to define a table data.
- Use the HTML <th> element to define a table heading.
- Use the HTML <caption> element to define a table caption.
- Use the CSS border property to define a border.
How do you set the width and height of a table in HTML?
The width and height attributes of the TD (TH) element specifies the width and height of a cell.
<td width=”200″ height=”100″>AttributeValueExplanationwidth=” “pixels or %the size of the widthheight=” “pixels or %the size of the height
Which of the following property is used to align the text in a table?
CSS | text-align Property. The text-align property in CSS is used to specify the horizontal alignment of text in an element.
How do I make my table border invisible in HTML?
8 Answers. Cellspacing refers to the space between cells; it’s not a border exactly. So, if you’re seeing invisible or non-colored spaces between your tds, try adding the cellspacing=”0″ attribute to your table tag. Using cellspacing=”0″ is indeed a sure-fire way to get rid of those pesky lines.