How do I use font awesome in CSS?
- Copy the entire font-awesome directory into your project.
- In the of your html, reference the location to your font-awesome. min. CSS. link rel=”stylesheet” href=”path/to/font-awesome/CSS/font-awesome.min.CSS”>
- Check out the examples to start using Font Awesome!
How do I use font awesome icons?
You can place Font Awesome icons just about anywhere using the CSS Prefix fa and the icon’s name. Font Awesome is designed to be used with inline elements (we like the tag for brevity, but using a is more semantically correct). icon If you change the font-size of the icon’s container, the icon gets bigger.
How do I install font awesome?
You can easily install the latest free version of Font Awesome via npm or yarn:
- npm install –save @fortawesome/fontawesome-free.
- yarn add @fortawesome/fontawesome-free.
- npm install –save @fortawesome/fontawesome-pro.
- yarn add @fortawesome/fontawesome-pro.
How do I use Webfont Font Awesome?
Using Web Fonts with CSS
Copy the entire /webfonts folder and the /CSS/all. CSS into your project’s static assets directory (or where ever you prefer to keep front end assets or vendor stuff). Add a reference to the copied /CSS/all. CSS file into the of each template or page that you want to use Font Awesome on.
How do I add color to font awesome icons?
To change the color of the icons, simply add or change the “color” property in the CSS. So to change the color of the icons to red in the above example, add “color:red” to the .
How do I resize font awesome icons?
To increase the size of icons relative to its container, use icon-large , icon-2x , icon-3x , or icon-4x . Increase the icon size by using the icon-large (33% increase), icon-2x , icon-3x , or icon-4x classes.
How do I use Font Awesome 5 icons?
To use the Free Font Awesome 5 icons, you can choose to download the Font Awesome library, or you can sign up for an account at Font Awesome, and get a code (called KIT CODE) to use when you add Font Awesome to your web page.
How do I use font awesome icons offline?
- Download the font awesome free zip from the official site.
- there is a folder called ‘CSS’, copy that folder into your project folder, (important) and also copy the folder named ‘webfonts’
- then link the desired CSS file to html file (all.CSS or fontawesome.CSS or fontawesome.min.CSS) using the command.
How do I use font awesome icons on flutter?
How can I use pro icons? #
- Download this package’s newest release, extract the folder and move it to a location of your choice.
- Remove # s from pubspec.yaml at the indicated position.
- run flutter packages get.
- Download your font awesome pro icons (web version)
Is Font Awesome free?
Font Awesome Free is free, open source, and GPL friendly. You can use it for commercial projects, open source projects, or really almost whatever you want.
How do I install font awesome on Windows 10?
#2 Install Font awesome
- Once you download, Open Font Awesome folder. In this folder, you will find Css, font, less, sCSS folder. You need open fonts folder.
- Just double click on FontAwesome. otf (Open type font file) or right click then click on open.
- Then click on Install Button.