How do I show page titles in WordPress?
Click the title bar in the upper left corner to expose the Tools menu, then choose Global Settings, or just use the keyboard shortcut ⌘+U (Mac) or Ctrl+U (Windows). On the General tab, navigate to the Default Page Heading section. To display the WordPress page title, set Show to Yes.
How do I hide my WordPress page ID?
3. Hide page titles in WordPress via CSS
- Go to Pages -> All pages;
- Hover your mouse cursor over the page, then over the Edit link, but don’t click it;
- At the bottom of your browser, you’ll see a link containing the page’s ID.
How do I find the page title of a selector?
If your theme is using a different class, go to the dashboard, and under Elementor > Settings, you will find the control: “Page Title Selector.” This is located within the “Style” tab. You will also see the description: Elementor lets you hide the page title.
How do I hide page titles in Oceanwp?
If you want to remove the page header from ALL pages, posts and archives on the site you can do so via the Customizer at Appearance > Customize > General Options > Page Title and set the style to “Hidden”.
How do I create a dynamic page title in WordPress?
Every WordPress page can be described as having two titles: The page/post title, which is displayed within the page/post via the the_title() function call. The html title>title> tag that displays the title on top of the browser.
Can you hide pages in WordPress?
Simply edit the post or page that you want to protect. Under the publish meta box, click on the ‘Edit’ link next to ‘Visibility’ option. This will show the visibility options available in WordPress. You can keep a post/page public, make it private, or password protect it.
How do I hide the header in WordPress?
Remove the header and footer
- In the WordPress admin panel, click Appearance > Customize.
- To remove the header, click Header > Header layout and for the Layout setting select None.
- To remove the footer, click Footer > Footer layout and for the Layout setting select None.
How do I hide WordPress content uploads from URL?
To hide the “Uploads” folder from the public:
- Open your FTP client.
- Navigate to wp-content/uploads.
- Create a new file and name it “.htaccess” and open it.
- Copy and paste the following code into the file: Order Allow, Deny. Deny from all. Allow from all.
- Save changes.
How do I change page title in WordPress?
To modify the title tag of your index page, log in to the WordPress admin area and go to Settings > General. On this page, edit the Site Title field and save the changes. By default WordPress doesn’t allow you to have a custom title for each post or page you create – just for your home page.