How do I reset my Delphi radio?
Push and hold the “Volume” button on the right side of the receiver. Press and release the “Mode” button while continuing to hold the “Volume” button to perform a soft reset. The SkyFi3 turns off and on again by itself.
How do you change the time on a Delphi radio?
- Turn key switch ON.
- Press and hold DSPL/TIME button until hour and minute digits flash and a beep is heard.
- Press DSPL/TIME button again until hour digit flashes.
- To change hour digit, rotate AUDIO dial. …
- Press DSPL/TIME button again until minute digit flashes.
- To change minute digit, rotate AUDIO dial.
How do you Bluetooth a Delphi radio?
- Rotate AUDIO knob or press up/down buttons.
- Watch display and select ADD PHONE by pressing OK button. …
- ADDING PHONE will appear on radio display for 3 seconds and Bluetooth® (icon) will blink up to 3 minutes.
- Use PIN number 0000 to connect to radio.
How do you set the time on a Kenworth radio?
13-1. Clock setting
- Press and hold the [AUDIO] button. Enter the Function setting mode.
- Use the [Control knob] to select “SETTINGS” > “CLOCK”. For how to use the [Control knob], refer to
- Use the [Control knob] to select a Clock setting item. Display. …
- Use the [Control knob] to select a setting. The previous item appears.
How do I pair my John Deere Bluetooth?
Pair Bluetooth® devices (BT-PAIR)
- Press the MENU key to open the menu.
- Press the MENU key several times until BT PAIR is displayed. …
- On the cell phone, select New Device or BOSCH BT (if already set up) and start the connectivity search.
How do I connect my Caterpillar Bluetooth radio?
1. Find “Bluetooth”
- Slide your finger down the display starting from the top edge of your mobile phone.
- Press the settings icon.
- Press Connected devices.
- Press Bluetooth.
- Press the indicator below “Bluetooth” until the function is activated. …
- Press Pair new device.