How do I reset my Delphi radio?
Push and hold the “Volume” button on the right side of the receiver. Press and release the “Mode” button while continuing to hold the “Volume” button to perform a soft reset. The SkyFi3 turns off and on again by itself.
How do I change the clock on my radio?
Hold the “Set” button for 2 seconds and release when you notice the hour digit is flashing. Press the “Adjust” button to increase the digits to the correct hour. Continue scrolling through the numbers until the “AM” or “PM” label on the screen is correct for the hour you are setting.
How do you Bluetooth a Delphi radio?
- Rotate AUDIO knob or press up/down buttons.
- Watch display and select ADD PHONE by pressing OK button. …
- ADDING PHONE will appear on radio display for 3 seconds and Bluetooth® (icon) will blink up to 3 minutes.
- Use PIN number 0000 to connect to radio.
How do I connect Bluetooth to Cat Radio?
How do I pair to another Bluetooth device?
- Go to Settings menu.
- Beneath the Wireless and Networks settings you can see the Bluetooth button.
- Select Bluetooth by tapping on Bluetooth.
- The “Search for Devices” will start.
- Select the device you wish to connect to in the list displayed.
How do I set the clock on my Mack radio?
How to Set the Time on a Mack Truck Radio. Press the “Menu” button, located in the lower-right corner of the audio systems panel in your truck. Press the “Up” or “Down” arrow buttons until the “Clock” message shows on the digital display screen. Press the “OK” button to access the “Clock” sub-menu.
How do you set the time on a Kenworth radio?
13-1. Clock setting
- Press and hold the [AUDIO] button. Enter the Function setting mode.
- Use the [Control knob] to select “SETTINGS” > “CLOCK”. For how to use the [Control knob], refer to
- Use the [Control knob] to select a Clock setting item. Display. …
- Use the [Control knob] to select a setting. The previous item appears.
How do you change the time on a Jensen Heavy Duty radio?
How to Set the Clock on an Auto Jensen Radio
- Press the “Disp” button on your Jensen radio receiver to bring up the clock on the digital display.
- Press and hold the “Disp” button until the clock on the digital display begins flashing.
- Use the “Left” arrow button to set the clock’s hours digits to the correct current time.
How do you set the clock on a Pioneer stereo?
Here are the steps.
- Turn the stereo off by pressing and holding the “SRC” button.
- Once powered off, press and hold the “Audio” button until the hour in the time starts to flash.
- Use the volume buttons to change the time. …
- Once set to the desired time, press the “Clock” button in the upper-left corner.
How do you Bluetooth a skid steer to a cat?
On the device:
- Go to the settings menu and enable/disable. In this case enable.
- Select “More”
- Select “Tethering and Portable Hotspot”.
- Select “Bluetooth tethering”, return to the previous screen and then return once more to settings window.
- Select Bluetooth to make your device discoverable.