How do I reset my Delphi radio?
Push and hold the “Volume” button on the right side of the receiver. Press and release the “Mode” button while continuing to hold the “Volume” button to perform a soft reset. The SkyFi3 turns off and on again by itself.
How do I connect my Delphi radio to Bluetooth?
- Rotate AUDIO knob or press up/down buttons.
- Watch display and select ADD PHONE by pressing OK button. …
- ADDING PHONE will appear on radio display for 3 seconds and Bluetooth® (icon) will blink up to 3 minutes.
- Use PIN number 0000 to connect to radio.
How do you set the clock on a Delphi radio?
- Turn key switch ON.
- Press and hold DSPL/TIME button until hour and minute digits flash and a beep is heard.
- Press DSPL/TIME button again until hour digit flashes.
- To change hour digit, rotate AUDIO dial. …
- Press DSPL/TIME button again until minute digit flashes.
- To change minute digit, rotate AUDIO dial.
How do I set my XM radio station?
Setting Your Car Stereo Presets
Turn your car radio on and switch the radio source to satellite radio. Tune the radio to one of your favorite channels by seeking up and down using your radio controls. Once tuned to the desired channel, press and hold a numerical memory preset button to save the channel.
How do I connect Bluetooth to Cat Radio?
How do I pair to another Bluetooth device?
- Go to Settings menu.
- Beneath the Wireless and Networks settings you can see the Bluetooth button.
- Select Bluetooth by tapping on Bluetooth.
- The “Search for Devices” will start.
- Select the device you wish to connect to in the list displayed.
How do I pair my John Deere Bluetooth?
Pair Bluetooth® devices (BT-PAIR)
- Press the MENU key to open the menu.
- Press the MENU key several times until BT PAIR is displayed. …
- On the cell phone, select New Device or BOSCH BT (if already set up) and start the connectivity search.
How do you set the time on a Kenworth radio?
13-1. Clock setting
- Press and hold the [AUDIO] button. Enter the Function setting mode.
- Use the [Control knob] to select “SETTINGS” > “CLOCK”. For how to use the [Control knob], refer to
- Use the [Control knob] to select a Clock setting item. Display. …
- Use the [Control knob] to select a setting. The previous item appears.
How do I set my satellite radio?
Just turn your radio on with the antenna facing skyward and tune to channel 184 on a Sirius radio or channel 1 on an XM radio. (If your radio is in your vehicle, please make sure it isn’t in the garage.) Once you’re ready, press the button below and service should be activated within 15 minutes.
How do I search for channels on XM Radio?
How do I browse channels in the SiriusXM Web Player?
- Select Browse from the navigation bar at the top of the screen.
- Select the Music tab at the top of the Browse page.
- Select the Pop button under Music Categories.
- Under the blue navigation bar, the Pop Category page is divided into Channels and On Demand.