How do I disable SSO in Safari?
You can remove an entry in Safari for macOS via Safari > Preferences > Passwords. Enter your macOS account password, then type in the name of a site you want to remove in the search field. Select one or more entries, click the Remove button, and then confirm the removal.
How do I turn off Wikipedia in Safari?
Here’s how to turn off Spotlight Suggestions in Safari 8 for OS X Yosemite. In this example, Safari Spotlight Suggestions provides a link to Wikipedia for the search term. First, open Safari and head to Preferences > Search from Safari’s menu bar. Find the option labeled Include Spotlight Suggestions and uncheck it.
How do I disable Java?
- Go to the Windows Start Button and select Control Panel.
- Click Java in the Control Panel list to open the Java Control Panel.
- Click the Security tab. At the top of the Security tab window, uncheck the box Enable Java content in the browser then at the bottom of the window click Apply.
How do I remove plugins from Safari?
How to Remove or Turn Off Plugins
- Launch Safari, and then select Safari > Preferences.
- Select the Security button.
- To turn off all plugins, remove the checkmark from the Allow Plugins box.
How do I disable SSO?
On the Start menu, click All Programs, click Microsoft Enterprise Single Sign-On, and then click SSO Administration. In the scope pane of the ENTSSO MMC Snap-In, expand the Enterprise Single Sign-On node. Right-click System, and then click Disable.
How do you fix an SSO problem?
Troubleshoot single sign-on (SSO)
- In the Admin console, go to Security Set up single sign-on (SSO) with a third party IdP, and check the Set up SSO with third-party identity provider box.
- Provide URLs for your organization’s sign-in page, sign-out page, and change password page in the corresponding fields.
How do I stop Safari from suggesting websites?
How to disable Safari Suggestions
- 1) Launch Settings on your iOS device.
- 2) Tap Safari in the Settings list.
- 3) Slide the Safari Suggestions toggle to the OFF position.
- Tip: If you’d also like to turn on or off suggested search terms in Safari, toggle the Search Engine Suggestions switch.
- 1) Open Safari on your Mac.
16 мая 2016 г.
How do I get rid of suggested sites on safari?
- Open Safari.
- From the “History” menu, choose “Show All History”. keyboard shortcut: ⌘ Y.
- In the Search field in the top right corner, enter the web site you want to remove.
- In the list of search results, click on the web site you want to remove. …
- Press the Delete key on your keyboard.
How do I delete autofill on iPhone Safari?
Here’s how to remove them.
- Go to Settings > Safari > Autofill.
- Click on the arrow beside Saved Credit Cards.
- Use Touch ID/Face ID or enter your passcode.
- Tap on Edit.
- Tap on the circle beside any cards you want to remove.
- Tap on Delete.
Should I disable Java?
The reality is that you probably don’t need Java installed, and if you don’t need it, you should disable it to keep yourself safe. If you do need the Java plug-in for something (this is fairly rare), you should keep it up-to-date and consider running it in a separate browser so malicious websites can’t abuse Java.
How do I disable Java security settings?
Disable Java through the Java Control Panel
- In the Java Control Panel, click on the Security tab.
- Deselect the check box for Enable Java content in the browser. …
- Click Apply. …
- Click OK in the Java Plug-in confirmation window.
- Restart the browser for changes to take effect.
What happens if I uninstall Java?
It depends on what software you run. Software needs it. Some programs are built on Java. If you were to uninstall Java (which you absolutely can do), then those programs would either not work until you reinstalled it or they would automatically reinstall it the next time you tried to use them.21 мая 2012 г.
How do I disable plugins?
- Click the menu icon “≡” at the top right of the browser window, choose More tools and choose Extensions to open the Extensions.
- Uncheck Enabled to disable an extension or lick the trash can icon next to the extension you want to delete.
- Click the Disable link under the plugin you want to disable.
How do I disable Safari on my Mac?
A quick way to completely remove Safari from OS X 10.10
- Download and install CleanMyMac X(it’s free to download).
- Launch the app.
- In the top menu, choose CleanMyMac X > Preferences.
- Click on Ignore list, then choose Uninstaller on the left.
- Uncheck Ignore system applications.