- Open about:config.
- Step 1: Click/tap on yellow “Tor Browser” button & locate “Options” …
- Step 2: Click or tap the button “Content” …
- Step 3: Finally, Click/Tap the “OK” button.
How do I disable Java on Android?
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > (Google) > Chrome . …
- Tap the Menu icon. …
- Tap Settings.
- From the Advanced section, tap Site settings.
How do I disable Java?
- Go to the Windows Start Button and select Control Panel.
- Click Java in the Control Panel list to open the Java Control Panel.
- Click the Security tab. At the top of the Security tab window, uncheck the box Enable Java content in the browser then at the bottom of the window click Apply.
How do I turn off flash on Tor?
To prevent the Tor Browser from loading plugins start by typing about:plugins into the browser to see what plugins you have installed. In this case, you should only see Flash installed. Next, type about:config into your browser and then set the preference plugin. scan.
How do I disable scripts?
- Choose the Security tab.
- Click the Custom level… button.
- Scroll down to the Scripting section toward the bottom.
- Select Disable in Active scripting.
- Click OK then OK again.
How do I disable Java security settings?
Disable Java through the Java Control Panel
- In the Java Control Panel, click on the Security tab.
- Deselect the check box for Enable Java content in the browser. …
- Click Apply. …
- Click OK in the Java Plug-in confirmation window.
- Restart the browser for changes to take effect.
Should I disable Java?
The reality is that you probably don’t need Java installed, and if you don’t need it, you should disable it to keep yourself safe. If you do need the Java plug-in for something (this is fairly rare), you should keep it up-to-date and consider running it in a separate browser so malicious websites can’t abuse Java.