Go to Menu > Settings > Privacy & Security. Or go to Menu > More > Settings and find Privacy settings. Make sure Accept Cookies is checked or switched on. Refresh the Android Web Browser to enable cookies.
How do I enable Java on Safari on my iPhone?
- Start the Settings app.
Does Java run on safari?
While Java is supported on Safari for Mac, it’s not supported on Safari for iOS (that is, for iPhone or iPad).
How do I unblock cookies in Safari?
Go to More menu > Settings > Site settings > Cookies. You’ll find the More menu icon in the top-right corner. Make sure cookies are turned on. Once this is set, you can browse OverDrive websites normally.5 мая 2020 г.
How do I allow cookies in Safari?
Enable Cookies in Safari
- Click the “Safari” menu. Make sure you have a Safari window open and active; you will see the “Safari” menu in the top left of your screen. …
- Click the “Preferences” menu item. …
- Click the “Privacy” tab. …
- Choose your preferred Cookies and tracking settings. …
- Close the Preferences window.
How do I open the Safari menu?
The safari menu bar is at the very top of your screen, up by the apple logo. Safari>Preferences>General. The home page preferences are midway down and you can manually enter the address you prefer, or if you are actively viewing the page you can click the “Set to current page” button.
How do I enable Safari on my iPhone?
How To Disable or Enable Safari on iPhone or iPad?
- On your child’s iOS device, open Settings.
- Select Screentime > Content & Privacy Restrictions > Allowed Apps.
- Enter your Screen Time Passcode. Depending on your iOS version, you may be required to enter your passcode in the previous step. (What if you forgot the passcode?)
- Toggle Safari to ON or OFF.
How do I enable Java?
How to Enable Java in Your Browser
- Click Tools and then Internet Options.
- Select the Security tab, and select the Custom Level button.
- Scroll down to Scripting of Java applets.
- Make sure the Enable radio button is checked.
- Click OK to save your preference.
How do I install an unsafe script in Safari?
Follow the steps below to allow the content to display.
- Click the shield icon ( ) on the far right of the address bar.
- Click Load unsafe script. (Click on image to enlarge)
- Repeat this for each time the shield icon appears on the page that you would like to load.
- Tap the “Settings” icon on the home screen. …
- Scroll the Settings sidebar until you can see the Safari icon. …
- Tap the “Safari” menu option. …
- Scroll the “Safari” settings section down to the “Advanced” option. …
How do I install Java on my Mac Safari?
Visit the Java website and download the installer
Depending on which web browser you are using to download Java and depending on its configuration, you may be prompted to either Download or Save the installer file. If you are using Safari, the Java installer will automatically download to your Downloads folder.
Which browsers still support Java?
Web Browsers that support Java Applets and how to enable them
- Google Chrome.
- Microsoft Edge.