How do you explain architecture of a Java project?
Project Architecture Means what are the layers in our project with flow diagram. Here tier can be referred as a ‘layer’. suppose our project contains 3 layer like client layer, business layer and data layer then we draw the all layers flow.
How would you describe a project in Quora interview?
Start by giving the shortest explanation of what the project was about, and the kind of team involved in creating it. Then, move on to which technologies you used to develop it. Finally, find something you liked about the project, and describe it. There is a reason the word team is in bold letters.
How would you describe a project in Salesforce interview?
In a Salesforce interview, choose the project that took pride in developing and explain with confidence. Start with the problem statement and explain the process of how you developed the solution. Also, explain some of the obstacles you faced and how you solved them.28 мая 2020 г.
How do you describe a project?
Project Description is a formally written declaration of the project and its idea and context to explain the goals and objectives to be reached, the business need and problem to be addressed, potentials pitfalls and challenges, approaches and execution methods, resource estimates, people and organizations involved, and …
What defines a project?
A project is temporary in that it has a defined beginning and end in time, and therefore defined scope and resources. And a project is unique in that it is not a routine operation, but a specific set of operations designed to accomplish a singular goal.
How do you read a project architecture?
- Read the source code, it has the advantage that it is always up to date. …
- Read the unit tests if they are available, they often show the intended use for a class, library or framework.
- Refactor a part of the source code. …
- Debug the application, step through the program while using a debugger.
21 мая 2010 г.
What are the layers in Java application?
These application layers are discussed in the following sections:
- The Client Layer.
- The Presentation Layer.
- The Business Logic Layer.
- The Data Access Layer.
How do you explain an architecture diagram?
An architecture diagram will tell you what the architect wants, plus details about the investors, the building contractors, and local laws. It may include a summary of the building, plumbing, and electrics — but its main goal is to show you how to meet all these groups’ needs.
How do you answer why should we hire you?
Make his job easier by convincing him that:
- You can do the work and deliver exceptional results.
- You will fit in beautifully and be a great addition to the team.
- You possess a combination of skills and experience that make you stand out from the crowd.
- Hiring you will make him look smart and make his life easier.
How do I explain Java Selenium automation project in interview?
- We are using Page Object with Page Factory framework with functional/structural implementation.
- Make sure you know what is functional/structural implementation in this framework.
- We have maintained a page class for every page in our application and a page test class to maintain test for those pages.
What is Salesforce interview questions?
Salesforce Interview Questions and Answers – 1
- What is App in Sales force? …
- What is object in Sales force? …
- How can I create Many – to – Many relationship? …
- A custom object contains some records, now my requirement is to create field in this object with master detail relationship. …
- List examples of custom field types? …
- What is TAB in Salesforce?
Why Salesforce is used?
Companies use Salesforce to understand their customers, connect with them on a variety of levels and help grow their customer base. … Because of its diverse selection of clouds and applications, Salesforce is also used by companies to assist with marketing, tracking sales and spending and analyzing performance.