Can I refund Minecraft Java?
Refunds for Minecraft: Java Edition
We can offer a refund in the following situations if you contact Mojang Support within 15 days of purchase: If you made a duplicate purchase. If a purchase was made without your permission. If you’re unable to play your game after visiting our technical support resources.
How do I get a refund from Minecraft?
To request a return or exchange:
- Sign in to Order history, and then select Request a return. …
- Follow the instructions on the screen to get a prepaid shipping label for the return. …
- When we receive your item and find it eligible for a return, we’ll either ship you a replacement or issue you a refund.
How long do Minecraft refunds take?
How do I cancel a Minecraft purchase?
How do I cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription?
- Go to Settings from the game’s main menu.
- Find the Subscriptions item in the list on the left.
- Click the Manage button on the subscription you want to manage in the platform store. This will take you to the platform store where you can review and cancel your subscription as needed.
Is Java better than Windows 10 Minecraft?
There is a slight catch, though. Java Edition can be played fully, complete with mods, textures, and everything else you associate with Minecraft, without paying a penny. While you can download variants of all of the above for free in Windows 10, that version also includes optional in-game purchases.31 мая 2018 г.
Can Minecraft Windows 10 be refunded?
Most apps, games, movies, TV shows, and books purchased in the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 or Xbox One are non-refundable unless the offer or applicable law states that you’re eligible for a refund. … I had said specifically to get java edition and he paid $40 for Windows 10 edition.
How can I get Minecraft for free?
Here’s how to do it:
- Sign into your Mojang account.
- You should see your Mincecraft purchase at the top of the page.
- Scroll down and you should see “Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta.”
- After that, simply click the button “Claim your free copy.”
Can you refund Minecoins?
CAN MINECOINS BE REFUNDED? All Minecraft Coin purchases are final. However, if an unauthorized purchase was made by someone else, contact Store support for the device that made the purchase. For Microsoft Store purchases, contact Microsoft Support.
Can I refund Minecraft dungeons?
Note: If you would like to request a refund, you will need to make a request to the support team from where your copy of Minecraft Dungeons was purchased. Know that the refund time frame is different depending on the platform you purchased your game from. … You can reach their support team here. Xbox account login here.
How can I get my money back from Google Play?
Here’s how to do it:
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Tap the three horizontal lines at the top left to open the menu.
- Choose Account > Order history.
- Find the app or game you want to return and tap Refund.
- Tap Yes, the app will be uninstalled, and your money will be refunded.
Can Minecraft Java play with Windows 10?
The Minecraft Java edition is build on a completely different platform with Minecraft Windows 10 edition. … However, Java edition is built on, of course, Java (which is why you need to download java first) unlike Win10 edition is a UWP game by Microsoft. Thus, you cannot crossplay Java with Windows 10.
How do I refund bedrock edition?
It will be a simple process to request a refund:
- Go to account.microsoft.com and sign-in.
- Select Payment & Billing from the top menu.
- Select Order History.
- Find the purchased app or game, then select Request a refund.