Android phone & tablet
- Open the Google Chrome Internet browser.
- In the upper-right corner, click the. icon.
- On the drop-down menu that appears, tap the Settings option.
- Under the Advanced section, tap Site settings.
How do I disable script blocker in Chrome?
- Select Settings from the three-dot menu icon.
- Scroll to the bottom and click Advanced.
- Click Content Settings in the Privacy and security section.
- Click Allowed (recommended) to change it to Block.
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > (Google) > Chrome . …
- Tap the Menu icon. …
- Tap Settings.
- From the Advanced section, tap Site settings.
How do I disable Chrome?
Chrome is already installed on most Android devices, and can’t be removed.
- Open your device’s Settings app .
- Tap Apps & notifications.
- Tap Chrome. . If you don’t see it, first tap See all apps or App info.
- Tap Disable.
How do I disable Chrome developer tools from popping up?
Start Google Chrome with the “—disable-dev-tools” command line switch to prevent the “Developer Tools” feature from running.
- Open the Google Chrome Web browser. …
- Click the “X” in the upper right corner of each open Google Chrome window to close all instances of Google Chrome.
- Click the Windows orb on the task bar.
How do I disable CSS in Chrome?
If you want to view how a Web page appears without its CSS style sheets, you can disable CSS in Google Chrome to see the unstyled Web page. Google Chrome doesn’t include an option to disable cascading style sheets, but you can disable CSS on a per-page basis with a browser extension, such as Web Developer or Pendule.