- In Firefox for Windows, from the Tools menu, select Options. If the menu bar is hidden, press Alt to make it visible. In Firefox for Mac OS X, from the Firefox menu, select Preferences….
- Click the Content tab.
How do I disable security in Firefox?
Turn off / Disable Firefox “Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead”
- Type about:config in the address bar and press Enter. A warning page may appear. Click Accept the Risk and Continue.
- Change the following settings:
How do I stop scripts from running on Firefox?
Many sites still function even if scripting is disabled.
- Click the menu button , click. …
- Scroll down to the Black-list text box and enter the URL of the site that’s giving you problems.
- Click Save.
All Replies (2)
- In the address bar, type about:config and press Enter.
- Click “I accept the risk!”
How do I disable cookies in Firefox?
To Disable Cookies
- Go to ‘Tools’ in the menu bar and click ‘Options’
- On the Options box and click ‘Privacy Tab’
- Disable the box that says ‘Accept cookies from sites’
- From Step 2 Click ‘Show Cookies’ button.
- On the popup To Delete All Cookies at the bottom Click ‘Remove All Cookies’ button.
How do I bypass Firefox insecure connection?
Bypass the Firefox Your Connection Is Not Secure Warning. If you are visiting a trusted website, you can choose to bypass the “Your connection is not secure” warning in Firefox. When the error message appears, you can click Advanced -> Add Exception -> Confirm Security Exception.
How do I change my security settings on Firefox?
Lowering the security settings may allow for malicious files to access your computer system, however.
- Launch Mozilla Firefox.
- Click “Tools” from the top menu, and then select “Options.”
- Click the “Security” tab from the Options window.