- Click into the Address Bar. …
- Accept the warning about changing advanced settings. …
- Can now search for advanced settings to change. …
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > (Google) > Chrome . …
- Tap the Menu icon. …
- Tap Settings.
- From the Advanced section, tap Site settings.
- go to Tools.
- then Internet Options…
- select the Security tab.
- press the Custom Level button.
- scroll down to Scripting.
- enable Active Scripting.
Where is the options button on Firefox?
On “desktop” versions of Firefox — Windows, Mac, and Linux — Sync settings can be found on the Options/Preferences page: Windows: “3-bar” menu button (or Tools menu) > Options. Mac: “3-bar” menu button (or Firefox menu) > Preferences.
How can I find the Firefox version?
, click Help and select About Firefox. On the menu bar, click the Firefox menu and select About Firefox. The About Firefox window will appear. The version number is listed underneath the Firefox name.
All Replies (2)
- In the address bar, type about:config and press Enter.
- Click “I accept the risk!”
Where is the Tools drop down menu in Firefox?
You can tap the Alt key or press F10 to show the Menu Bar with the Tools menu if that bar is hidden. You can also find the Options/Preferences button in the “3-bar” Firefox menu button drop-down list like posted above.