How do I add a comment in node JS?
The first way is the single-line comment by using two forward slashes ( // ). // Anything after the two slashes is commented out. Anything after the two slashes ( // ) will be commented out.
How do you comment a script tag?
- Use the keyboard shortcut to “Add a line comment” or run the command from the command palette.
How do you add comments in code?
In line comments are usually made using the “single line” commenting syntax of the language. You should add “in-line” comments wherever you think a little bit of English explanation would be useful to either yourself or someone else (like a TA) who is going to read your code.
How do I comment in JSON?
JSON does not support comments. It was also never intended to be used for configuration files where comments would be needed. Hjson is a configuration file format for humans. Relaxed syntax, fewer mistakes, more comments.
How do you insert a comment with more than one line?
To comment more than one line:
- Select all the lines that you would like to be commented.
- Press Ctrl + / Two slashes “//” will be added to the front of each line, causing them to be recognized as a comment.
How do I make a comment box in HTML and CSS?
Simply fill in the blanks or remove uneeded attributes.
- The <form> Tag. For an explanation of all the attributes, see the HTML form tag specifications. …
- The <textarea> Tag. This tag defines the comment box within the form.
How do you write comments in CSS?
CSS uses the same “block comment” syntax as the C-like languages – you start a comment with /* , and end it with */ . However, CSS is missing the “line comment” syntax that those languages have, where everything from // to the end of the line is commented out.
What is comment tag in HTML?
The comment tag is used to insert comments in the source code. Comments are not displayed in the browsers. You can use comments to explain your code, which can help you when you edit the source code at a later date.
How do you comment on react?
How do you make good comments?
Top ten tips for writing a great comment
- Read the article. It sounds obvious, but you’d be surprised how many comments can be answered with the words “it says in the article”.
- Respond to the article. … …
- Read the other comments. …
- Make it clear who you’re replying to. …
- Use the return key. …
- Avoid sarcasm. …
- Avoid unnecessary acronyms. …
- Use facts.
Are comments in code necessary?
Yes. Comments are very useful for a programmer and not just to fake like they know what they are doing, but in debugging and usefully documenting as well. Comments are useful because they reassure the person reading your code – probably the “future you” – that you’ve thought about her welfare.