Android phone & tablet
- Open the Google Chrome Internet browser.
- In the upper-right corner, click the. icon.
- On the drop-down menu that appears, tap the Settings option.
- Under the Advanced section, tap Site settings.
You can use the “NoScript” feature of the Tor browser. Click on the “S” sign at the top left of your screen and click “Forbid Scripts Globally” to disable all scripts on the Tor Browser.
- Choose the Security tab.
- Click the Custom level… button.
- Scroll down to the Scripting section toward the bottom.
- Select Disable in Active scripting.
- Click OK then OK again.
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > (Google) > Chrome . …
- Tap the Menu icon. …
- Tap Settings.
- From the Advanced section, tap Site settings.
Press Command+Option+J (Mac) or Control+Shift+J (Windows, Linux, Chrome OS) to jump straight into the Console panel of Chrome DevTools. Or, navigate to More Tools > Developer Tools from Chrome menu, and click Console tab. The error console will open. If you don’t see any errors try reloading the page.
- Select ‘Inspect Element’ from page, which highlights the line in the Elements tab.
- Right-click the line and select ‘Go to function definition’
- Correct script is loaded in the Scripts tab and it jumps to the function definition.