- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > (Google) > Chrome . …
- Tap the Menu icon. …
- Tap Settings.
- From the Advanced section, tap Site settings.
The easiest way to modify the content of an HTML element is by using the innerHTML property.
- The HTML document above contains a <p> element with id=”p1″
- We use the HTML DOM to get the element with id=”p1″
On the web browser menu, click Tools or the “Tools” icon (which looks like a gear), and select Internet Options. When the “Internet Options” window opens, select the Security tab. On the “Security” tab, make sure the Internet zone is selected, and then click on the “Custom level…” button.
Android phone & tablet
- Open the Google Chrome Internet browser.
- In the upper-right corner, click the. icon.
- On the drop-down menu that appears, tap the Settings option.
- Under the Advanced section, tap Site settings.
How do you change HTML code?
Free plain text editors can be found on most home computers and will edit HTML code. NotePad is the default plain text editor on Windows machines. Right-Mouse click on your HTML file and Open With NotePad. NotePad will open the HTML file in code format so you can begin editing immediately.
Press Command + Option + J (Mac) or Control + Shift + J (Windows, Linux, Chrome OS) to open the Console, right here on this very page. Figure 2.
- On web browser menu click “Tools” icon and select “Internet Options”.
- In the “Internet Options” window select the “Security” tab.
- On the “Security” tab click on the “Custom level…” button.
- When the “Security Settings – Internet Zone” dialog window opens, look for the “Scripting” section.