- Click into the Address Bar. …
- Accept the warning about changing advanced settings. …
- Can now search for advanced settings to change. …
- go to Tools.
- then Internet Options…
- select the Security tab.
- press the Custom Level button.
- scroll down to Scripting.
- enable Active Scripting.
Where is the options button on Firefox?
On “desktop” versions of Firefox — Windows, Mac, and Linux — Sync settings can be found on the Options/Preferences page: Windows: “3-bar” menu button (or Tools menu) > Options. Mac: “3-bar” menu button (or Firefox menu) > Preferences.
Where is the Tools drop down menu in Firefox?
You can tap the Alt key or press F10 to show the Menu Bar with the Tools menu if that bar is hidden. You can also find the Options/Preferences button in the “3-bar” Firefox menu button drop-down list like posted above.
How do you check if cookies are enabled?
- From the Chrome menu in the top right corner of the browser, select Settings.
- At the bottom of the page, click Show advanced settings….
- Under Privacy, select Content settings…. To manage cookie settings, check or uncheck the options under “Cookies”.
How do I run HTML code in Firefox?
html. Select Open With>Firefox. Firefox will launch and show your webpage. Or, you can enter the location of the file in Firefox’s Awesome Bar, and hit Enter.
How do I run code in browser console?
Press Command + Option + J (Mac) or Control + Shift + J (Windows, Linux, Chrome OS) to open the Console, right here on this very page.
How can I find the Firefox version?
, click Help and select About Firefox. On the menu bar, click the Firefox menu and select About Firefox. The About Firefox window will appear. The version number is listed underneath the Firefox name.
How do I disable cookies in Firefox?
To Disable Cookies
- Go to ‘Tools’ in the menu bar and click ‘Options’
- On the Options box and click ‘Privacy Tab’
- Disable the box that says ‘Accept cookies from sites’
- From Step 2 Click ‘Show Cookies’ button.
- On the popup To Delete All Cookies at the bottom Click ‘Remove All Cookies’ button.
How do I stop scripts from running on Firefox?
Many sites still function even if scripting is disabled.
- Click the menu button , click. …
- Scroll down to the Black-list text box and enter the URL of the site that’s giving you problems.
- Click Save.