- In your favorite text editor, open the file hello. …
- Click in the empty line just before the closing tag and type: …
- Press the Return key to create a new blank line, and type: …
- Press the Return key once more, and type . …
- Launch a web browser and open the hello.
How do you code HTML?
Follow the steps below to create your first web page with Notepad or TextEdit.
- Step 1: Open Notepad (PC) Windows 8 or later: …
- Step 1: Open TextEdit (Mac) Open Finder > Applications > TextEdit. …
- Step 2: Write Some HTML. …
- Step 3: Save the HTML Page. …
- Step 4: View the HTML Page in Your Browser.
- Hello, world!
- Code structure.
- The modern mode, “use strict”
- Data types.
- Interaction: alert, prompt, confirm.
- Type Conversions.
- Basic operators, maths.