How do you comment out a line?
You can “uncomment a line” in a configuration file by removing the # at the start of the line. Or, to “comment out” a line, add a # character to the start of the line. (Note that some languages have different comment formats, so this may not be true if you’re working with a source code file.)
How do I comment in JSON?
JSON does not support comments. It was also never intended to be used for configuration files where comments would be needed. Hjson is a configuration file format for humans. Relaxed syntax, fewer mistakes, more comments.
How do you insert a comment with more than one line?
To comment more than one line:
- Select all the lines that you would like to be commented.
- Press Ctrl + / Two slashes “//” will be added to the front of each line, causing them to be recognized as a comment.
How do you comment a script tag?
- Use the keyboard shortcut to “Add a line comment” or run the command from the command palette.
How do I comment in bash?
In Bash, everything after the hash mark ( # ) and until the end of the line is considered to be a comment. If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to leave a comment.
How do you comment multiple lines in Shell?
Follow the steps given below for commenting multiple using the terminal.
- First, press ESC.
- Go to the line from which you want to start commenting. …
- use the down arrow to select multiple lines that you want to comment.
- Now, press SHIFT + I to enable insert mode.
- Press # and it will add a comment to the first line.
How do you comment on Rider?
If there is a selection, JetBrains Rider will add block comment marks in the beginning and in the end of the selection. The caret is moved to the end of the block comment. An alternative way to comment any block of code is to select it, press Alt+Enter and choose Comment selection.29 мая 2020 г.
How do I comment multiple lines in Yaml?
yaml files), you can comment-out multiple lines by:
- selecting lines to be commented, and then.
- Ctrl + Shift + C.
What is JSON syntax?
How do you comment on a postman’s body?
— comment–> to make a comment. Descriptions for request attributes: The description column in the data editor makes your requests easier to understand. You can add comments and details for each of your query parameters, path variables, headers, and body (form-data and urlencoded) in the Postman app.