Creating Single Line Comments
How do you insert a comment with more than one line?
To comment more than one line:
- Select all the lines that you would like to be commented.
- Press Ctrl + / Two slashes “//” will be added to the front of each line, causing them to be recognized as a comment.
What is the correct way to start a multi line comment?
Multi line comments in Java start with /* and end with */. You can comment multiple lines just by placing them between /* and */.
How do you comment multiple lines in typescript?
- press Ctrl+Alt+C twice.
- or select ‘Comment code’ from your context menu.
- or insert /** above the line of code.
How do you comment multiple lines on Spyder?
- Single line comment. Ctrl + 1.
- Multi-line comment select the lines to be commented. Ctrl + 4.
- Unblock Multi-line comment. Ctrl + 5.
How do you write comment lines?
A comment starts with a slash asterisk /* and ends with a asterisk slash */ and can be anywhere in your program. Comments can span several lines within your C program. Comments are typically added directly above the related C source code.
How do you comment a script tag?
- Use the keyboard shortcut to “Add a line comment” or run the command from the command palette.
What is the difference between single line comment and multi line comment?
Single-line comments (informally, C++ style), start with // and continue until the end of the line. If the last character in a comment line is a the comment will continue in the next line. Multi-line comments (informally, C style), start with /* and end with */ .
How do I comment in JSON?
JSON does not support comments. It was also never intended to be used for configuration files where comments would be needed. Hjson is a configuration file format for humans. Relaxed syntax, fewer mistakes, more comments.