- Developing a native app gives the advantage of easy access to built-in functionalities like camera, GPS and reliable response.
- Netflix. Netflix rapidly transformed itself from a movie rental business into one of the largest media companies in the world. …
- Candy Crush. Candy Crush Saga is one of the most successful video games of all time. …
- Facebook. …
- Uber. …
- LinkedIn. …
Which language is best for app development?
Top Programming Languages for Android App Development
- Java. Java is the official language for Android App Development and consequently, it is the most used language as well. …
- Kotlin. Kotlin is a cross-platform programming language that may be used as an alternative to Java for Android App Development. …
- C++ …
- C# …
19 мая 2019 г.
How convert HTML to APK?
You could use App Builder to convert html to android app. App Builder can be easily downloaded at google playstore. The generated apk will support from Kitkat to Latest Android Version.
How do you code your own website?
How do I use this Code?
- Open up a text editor (such as Notepad or Simpletext) or HTML editor.
- Open a new (blank) page (eg, File > New… )
- Copy the code from Code Example 2 and paste it into your blank text file (or re-type it if you prefer)
- Save the file as index. html (take note of where you saved it)