- Open any web site.
- Open developer tools in chrome by pressing F12 /Ctrl + Shift + I/ right-click anywhere inside the web page and select Inspect/Inspect Element which will be mostly the last option.
- Go to Sources tab in developer tools and open any minified JS which you want to debug as shown in the image.
28 мая 2020 г.
- Step 1: Reproduce the bug.
- Step 2: Get familiar with the Sources panel UI.
- Step 3: Pause the code with a breakpoint.
- Step 4: Step through the code.
- Step 5: Set a line-of-code breakpoint.
- Step 6: Check variable values. Method 1: The Scope pane. Method 2: Watch Expressions. Method 3: The Console.
- Step 7: Apply a fix.
With the Chrome Developer Tools window open, click on the “Sources” tab. If you don’t see anything you may need to click on the “Show Navigator” button in the upper-left corner of that tab.
It can be achieved by:
- Go to Profiles.
- Start it before pressing button ‘Cut’
How do I create a Minified js file?
- To minify HTML, try HTMLMinifier.
- To minify CSS, try CSSNano and csso.
How do you debug?
7 Steps to Debug Efficiently and Effectively
- 1) Always Reproduce the Bug Before You Start Changing Code.
- 2) Understand Stack Traces.
- 3) Write a Test Case that Reproduces the Bug.
- 4) Know Your Error Codes.
- 5) Google! Bing! Duck! Duck! Go!
- 6) Pair Program Your Way Out of It.
- 7) Celebrate Your Fix.
How do I debug my browser?
- Step 1: Open your application in the Chrome web browser.
- Step 2: Open developer console by inspecting your web page and select source tab or Go to View → Developer → View Source.
- Step 3: Set the breakpoint on your source code something similar to what we did in Mozilla browser.
How do you debug HTML code?
Click any element with right mouse button > inspect. Use Ctrl+Shift+I (or Cmd+Opt+I on Mac) to open the DevTools and pick the Elements tab.
How do I debug HTML in Chrome?
Debugging Your Website with Chrome Developer Tools
- In your Chrome browser, open the site you want to debug.
- Right click over an element you want to debug. In this example, we’re analyzing a yellow button.
- Click “Inspect”.