- Enter about:config into the URL bar in Firefox.
- Select the blue Accept the Risk and Continue button.
Android phone & tablet
- Open the Google Chrome Internet browser.
- In the upper-right corner, click the. icon.
- On the drop-down menu that appears, tap the Settings option.
- Under the Advanced section, tap Site settings.
- In Firefox for Windows, from the Tools menu, select Options. If the menu bar is hidden, press Alt to make it visible. In Firefox for Mac OS X, from the Firefox menu, select Preferences….
- Click the Content tab.
How do I disable cookies in Firefox?
To Disable Cookies
- Go to ‘Tools’ in the menu bar and click ‘Options’
- On the Options box and click ‘Privacy Tab’
- Disable the box that says ‘Accept cookies from sites’
- From Step 2 Click ‘Show Cookies’ button.
- On the popup To Delete All Cookies at the bottom Click ‘Remove All Cookies’ button.
How do I disable f12 Developer Tools?
In the left pane, click/tap on to expand User Configuration, Administrative Templates, Windows Components, Internet Explorer, and Toolbars. 3. In the right pane, double click/tap on Turn off Developer Tools.
- Click into the Address Bar. …
- Accept the warning about changing advanced settings. …
- Can now search for advanced settings to change. …