- Enter about:config into the URL bar in Firefox.
- Select the blue Accept the Risk and Continue button.
In Firefox, from the Tools menu, select Add-ons. If the menu bar is hidden, press Alt to make it visible.
- In Firefox for Windows, from the Tools menu, select Options. …
- Click the Content tab.
How do I stop scripts from running on Firefox?
Many sites still function even if scripting is disabled.
- Click the menu button , click. …
- Scroll down to the Black-list text box and enter the URL of the site that’s giving you problems.
- Click Save.
How do I disable cookies in Firefox?
To Disable Cookies
- Go to ‘Tools’ in the menu bar and click ‘Options’
- On the Options box and click ‘Privacy Tab’
- Disable the box that says ‘Accept cookies from sites’
- From Step 2 Click ‘Show Cookies’ button.
- On the popup To Delete All Cookies at the bottom Click ‘Remove All Cookies’ button.
How do I disable f12 Developer Tools?
In the left pane, click/tap on to expand User Configuration, Administrative Templates, Windows Components, Internet Explorer, and Toolbars. 3. In the right pane, double click/tap on Turn off Developer Tools.
How do I disable Devtools?
Start Google Chrome with the “—disable-dev-tools” command line switch to prevent the “Developer Tools” feature from running.
- Open the Google Chrome Web browser. …
- Click the “X” in the upper right corner of each open Google Chrome window to close all instances of Google Chrome.
- Click the Windows orb on the task bar.