Android phone & tablet
- Open the Google Chrome Internet browser.
- In the upper-right corner, click the. icon.
- On the drop-down menu that appears, tap the Settings option.
- Under the Advanced section, tap Site settings.
- Launch the “Settings” app and tap on “Safari”
- Exit Settings.
- Quit and relaunch Safari for the change to take effect.
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > (Google) > Chrome . …
- Tap the Menu icon. …
- Tap Settings.
- From the Advanced section, tap Site settings.
How do I disable Chrome developer tools from popping up?
Start Google Chrome with the “—disable-dev-tools” command line switch to prevent the “Developer Tools” feature from running.
- Open the Google Chrome Web browser. …
- Click the “X” in the upper right corner of each open Google Chrome window to close all instances of Google Chrome.
- Click the Windows orb on the task bar.
- Click the “Safari” menu. …
- Click the “Preferences” menu item. …
- Click on the “Security” tab. …
- Close the “Preferences” window. …