You can use the “NoScript” feature of the Tor browser. Click on the “S” sign at the top left of your screen and click “Forbid Scripts Globally” to disable all scripts on the Tor Browser.
- Open about:config.
- Step 1: Click/tap on yellow “Tor Browser” button & locate “Options” …
- Step 2: Click or tap the button “Content” …
- Step 3: Finally, Click/Tap the “OK” button.
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > (Google) > Chrome . …
- Tap the Menu icon. …
- Tap Settings.
- From the Advanced section, tap Site settings.
- Open Settings from the home screen.
- Scroll down and tap Safari.
- Tap Advanced at the bottom of the screen.
- go to Tools.
- then Internet Options…
- select the Security tab.
- press the Custom Level button.
- scroll down to Scripting.
- enable Active Scripting.