Android phone & tablet
- Open the Google Chrome Internet browser.
- In the upper-right corner, click the. icon.
- On the drop-down menu that appears, tap the Settings option.
- Under the Advanced section, tap Site settings.
- Open about:config.
- Step 1: Click/tap on yellow “Tor Browser” button & locate “Options” …
- Step 2: Click or tap the button “Content” …
- Step 3: Finally, Click/Tap the “OK” button.
How do I disable scripts?
- Choose the Security tab.
- Click the Custom level… button.
- Scroll down to the Scripting section toward the bottom.
- Select Disable in Active scripting.
- Click OK then OK again.
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > (Google) > Chrome . …
- Tap the Menu icon. …
- Tap Settings.
- From the Advanced section, tap Site settings.
- go to Tools.
- then Internet Options…
- select the Security tab.
- press the Custom Level button.
- scroll down to Scripting.
- enable Active Scripting.