- Open about:config.
- Step 1: Click/tap on yellow “Tor Browser” button & locate “Options” …
- Step 2: Click or tap the button “Content” …
- Step 3: Finally, Click/Tap the “OK” button.
Android phone & tablet
- Open the Google Chrome Internet browser.
- In the upper-right corner, click the. icon.
- On the drop-down menu that appears, tap the Settings option.
- Under the Advanced section, tap Site settings.
How do I turn off flash on Tor?
To prevent the Tor Browser from loading plugins start by typing about:plugins into the browser to see what plugins you have installed. In this case, you should only see Flash installed. Next, type about:config into your browser and then set the preference plugin. scan.
- go to Tools.
- then Internet Options…
- select the Security tab.
- press the Custom Level button.
- scroll down to Scripting.
- enable Active Scripting.