Go to Menu > Settings > Privacy & Security. Or go to Menu > More > Settings and find Privacy settings. Make sure Accept Cookies is checked or switched on. Refresh the Android Web Browser to enable cookies.
- Start the Settings app.
- From the Tools menu, select Internet Options. …
- To enable session cookies, click the Privacy tab.
- From the Settings section of the tab, click Advanced.
- Locate and click the checkbox next to Always allow session cookies.
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > (Google) > Chrome . …
- Tap the Menu icon. …
- Tap Settings.
- From the Advanced section, tap Site settings.
How do I allow cookies in Safari?
Enable Cookies in Safari
- Click the “Safari” menu. Make sure you have a Safari window open and active; you will see the “Safari” menu in the top left of your screen. …
- Click the “Preferences” menu item. …
- Click the “Privacy” tab. …
- Choose your preferred Cookies and tracking settings. …
- Close the Preferences window.
How do I enable cookies in my browser?
Enabling Cookies in Your Browser
- Click ‘Tools’ (the gear icon) in the browser toolbar.
- Choose Internet Options.
- Click the Privacy tab, and then, under Settings, move the slider to the top to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow all cookies, and then click OK.
How do you check if cookies are enabled?
- From the Chrome menu in the top right corner of the browser, select Settings.
- At the bottom of the page, click Show advanced settings….
- Under Privacy, select Content settings…. To manage cookie settings, check or uncheck the options under “Cookies”.
- go to Tools.
- then Internet Options…
- select the Security tab.
- press the Custom Level button.
- scroll down to Scripting.
- enable Active Scripting.
How do you enable cookies in Gmail?
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- Under “Privacy and security,” click Site settings.
- Click Cookies.
- From here, you can: Turn on cookies: Next to “Blocked,” turn on the switch. Turn off cookies: Turn off Allow sites to save and read cookie data.
How do I view cookies in IE?
- Open Internet Explorer. Click “Tools” on the menu bar, and then select “Internet Options.”
- Click the “General” tab on the Internet Options window. …
- Click once on “View Files” to see a list of all the cookies that Internet Explorer has saved. …
- Close the window when finished.
How do I enable cookies in Internet Explorer 11?
Internet Explorer 11
- Select the gear in the upper-right corner of the screen, then select “Internet Options“. …
- Click the “Privacy” tab.
- Select the “Advanced” button.
- Under “Third-party Cookies“ choose “Accept“.
- Click “OK” and you have successfully set your cookie settings in IE11.