- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under “Privacy and security,” click Content settings.
- Turn on Allowed (recommended).
- Select the “Tools” menu. …
- Select “Internet Options” …
- Select the “Security” tab. …
- Click the “Custom Level…” button. …
- Scroll down and change the Active Scripting setting. …
- Confirm the change. …
- Close “Internet Options” …
On the web browser menu, click Tools or the “Tools” icon (which looks like a gear), and select Internet Options. When the “Internet Options” window opens, select the Security tab. On the “Security” tab, make sure the Internet zone is selected, and then click on the “Custom level…” button.
Press Command+Option+J (Mac) or Control+Shift+J (Windows, Linux, Chrome OS) to jump straight into the Console panel of Chrome DevTools. Or, navigate to More Tools > Developer Tools from Chrome menu, and click Console tab. The error console will open. If you don’t see any errors try reloading the page.
Open the browser, click the gear icon on the upper right corner and click Internet Options. Go to the Security tab and click Custom level on the bottom. Scroll down until you find the Scripting option and enable the Active Scripting below that to enabled. Confirm the change and close the Settings window.
- Re-install your program. …
- Delete your program’s folders from %AppData folder. …
- Start Quality Windows Audio Video Experience service automatically. …
- Run your program without administrative privileges.
- go to Tools.
- then Internet Options…
- select the Security tab.
- press the Custom Level button.
- scroll down to Scripting.
- enable Active Scripting.
How do you get to Chrome settings?
You can open the Settings page by clicking on the icon with three stacked horizontal lines to the left of the address bar; this will open up a dropdown menu, and Settings will be located to the bottom of the screen.
How do I turn cookies on Google Chrome?
Enabling cookies in Chrome for Android
- Open Chrome.
- Go to More menu > Settings > Site settings > Cookies. You’ll find the More menu icon in the top-right corner.
- Make sure cookies are turned on. Once this is set, you can browse OverDrive websites normally.
5 мая 2020 г.