- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under “Privacy and security,” click Content settings.
- Turn on Allowed (recommended).
- Select the “Tools” menu. …
- Select “Internet Options” …
- Select the “Security” tab. …
- Click the “Custom Level…” button. …
- Scroll down and change the Active Scripting setting. …
- Confirm the change. …
- Close “Internet Options” …
In the Security Settings – Internet Zone dialog box, click Enable for Active Scripting in the Scripting section. When the “Warning!” window opens and asks, “Are you sure you want to change the settings for this zone?” select Yes. Click OK at the bottom of the Internet Options window to close the dialog.
Press Command+Option+J (Mac) or Control+Shift+J (Windows, Linux, Chrome OS) to jump straight into the Console panel of Chrome DevTools. Or, navigate to More Tools > Developer Tools from Chrome menu, and click Console tab. The error console will open. If you don’t see any errors try reloading the page.
- go to Tools.
- then Internet Options…
- select the Security tab.
- press the Custom Level button.
- scroll down to Scripting.
- enable Active Scripting.
How do I turn cookies on Google Chrome?
Enabling cookies in Chrome for Android
- Open Chrome.
- Go to More menu > Settings > Site settings > Cookies. You’ll find the More menu icon in the top-right corner.
- Make sure cookies are turned on. Once this is set, you can browse OverDrive websites normally.
5 мая 2020 г.
How do you get to Chrome settings?
You can open the Settings page by clicking on the icon with three stacked horizontal lines to the left of the address bar; this will open up a dropdown menu, and Settings will be located to the bottom of the screen.
How do I enable JVM?
How to Enable Java Virtual Machine
- Open your Web browser and click on “Tools.” A drop-down menu will appear.
- Run your mouse pointer over “Manage Add-ons.”
- Click on “Enable or Disable Add-ons.”
- Click on “Java Virtual Machine.”
- Click on “Enable” in the “Settings” section, and click on “OK” to enable Java Virtual Machine.