- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > (Google) > Chrome . …
- Tap the Menu icon. …
- Tap Settings.
- From the Advanced section, tap Site settings.
- Click on the Tools menu.
- Choose Internet Options… from the menu.
- Click the Security tab on the Internet Options pop up.
- Click the Custom Level… …
- Scroll almost all the way down to the Scripting section.
- Select the Enable button for Active scripting.
- Click OK to finish the process.
- Click Yes when asked to confirm.
- Follow Tools → Internet Options from the menu.
- Select Security tab from the dialog box.
- Click the Custom Level button.
- Scroll down till you find Scripting option.
- Select Enable radio button under Active scripting.
- Finally click OK and come out.
Press Command+Option+J (Mac) or Control+Shift+J (Windows, Linux, Chrome OS) to jump straight into the Console panel of Chrome DevTools. Or, navigate to More Tools > Developer Tools from Chrome menu, and click Console tab. The error console will open. If you don’t see any errors try reloading the page.
Android phone & tablet
- Open the Google Chrome Internet browser.
- In the upper-right corner, click the. icon.
- On the drop-down menu that appears, tap the Settings option.
- Under the Advanced section, tap Site settings.
- Select Browser or Internet to open the web browser.
- Select Menu.
- Select More.
- Select Settings.
- Click the three dots in the upper right corner.
- Select Settings.
- Click Advanced at the bottom.
- Under Privacy and security, click Site Settings.
- Cookies: check Allow sites to save and read cookie data (recommended).
On the “Security” tab, make sure the Internet zone is selected, and then click on the “Custom level…” button. In the Security Settings – Internet Zone dialog box, click Enable for Active Scripting in the Scripting section. … Click the Refresh button to refresh the page and run scripts.
How do you get to Chrome settings?
You can open the Settings page by clicking on the icon with three stacked horizontal lines to the left of the address bar; this will open up a dropdown menu, and Settings will be located to the bottom of the screen.
How do I turn cookies on Google Chrome?
Enabling cookies in Chrome for Android
- Open Chrome.
- Go to More menu > Settings > Site settings > Cookies. You’ll find the More menu icon in the top-right corner.
- Make sure cookies are turned on. Once this is set, you can browse OverDrive websites normally.
5 мая 2020 г.