- Go to start menu.
- Type Edit group policy and open it.
- On the left pane, navigate to the following folder. …
- Double-click it.
- Choose Enable (or Disable) and then click OK.
Edge (Windows 10)
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under “Privacy and security,” click Content settings.
- Turn on Allowed (recommended).
- Step 1: Reproduce the bug.
- Step 2: Get familiar with the Sources panel UI.
- Step 3: Pause the code with a breakpoint.
- Step 4: Step through the code.
- Step 5: Set a line-of-code breakpoint.
- Step 6: Check variable values.
- Step 7: Apply a fix.
- Next steps.
How do I update Microsoft edge?
To manually grab updates for the new Microsoft Edge, head click the Options (three dots) button in the upper-right corner. Then go to Help and feedback > About Microsoft Edge. If an update is available, it will start downloading automatically. Then you will need to restart the browser to complete the update process.
- Select the “Tools” menu. …
- Select “Internet Options” …
- Select the “Security” tab. …
- Click the “Custom Level…” button. …
- Scroll down and change the Active Scripting setting. …
- Confirm the change. …
- Close “Internet Options” …
In this article
- Open Microsoft Edge DevTools.
- Press Control + Shift + P (Windows) or Command + Shift + P (macOS) to open the Command Menu. Figure 1. The Command Menu.
Press Command+Option+J (Mac) or Control+Shift+J (Windows, Linux, Chrome OS) to jump straight into the Console panel of Chrome DevTools. Or, navigate to More Tools > Developer Tools from Chrome menu, and click Console tab. The error console will open. If you don’t see any errors try reloading the page.
How do I enable developer mode in Microsoft edge?
Enabling Developer options
- Use the shortcut Windows-I to open the Settings application on the system. …
- Switch to Update & Security > For developers to display the new features.
- There you may either enable “sideload apps” or “developer mode” (the default mode is “Microsoft Store Apps”).
How do I debug edge?
Debugging any extension page
- Right-click on the background of your page.
- Select “View source”.
- Once F12 opens, place breakpoints within the file you want to debug.
- Select the Console tab and execute the command location. reload() . This will re-execute the page script, allowing you to step through your code.