- Click into the Address Bar. …
- Accept the warning about changing advanced settings. …
- Can now search for advanced settings to change. …
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > (Google) > Chrome . …
- Tap the Menu icon. …
- Tap Settings.
- From the Advanced section, tap Site settings.
Where is the options button on Firefox?
On “desktop” versions of Firefox — Windows, Mac, and Linux — Sync settings can be found on the Options/Preferences page: Windows: “3-bar” menu button (or Tools menu) > Options. Mac: “3-bar” menu button (or Firefox menu) > Preferences.
- go to Tools.
- then Internet Options…
- select the Security tab.
- press the Custom Level button.
- scroll down to Scripting.
- enable Active Scripting.
How can I find the Firefox version?
, click Help and select About Firefox. On the menu bar, click the Firefox menu and select About Firefox. The About Firefox window will appear. The version number is listed underneath the Firefox name.
All Replies (2)
- In the address bar, type about:config and press Enter.
- Click “I accept the risk!”
Where is the Tools drop down menu in Firefox?
You can tap the Alt key or press F10 to show the Menu Bar with the Tools menu if that bar is hidden. You can also find the Options/Preferences button in the “3-bar” Firefox menu button drop-down list like posted above.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under “Privacy and security,” click Content settings.
- Turn on Allowed (recommended).
How do I get to Firefox settings?
Connection settings in Firefox
- Click the menu button. and select Options. Preferences.
- In the General panel, go to the ProxyNetwork Settings section.
- Click Settings…. The Connection Settings dialog will open.
Where is advanced settings on Firefox?
To access Firefox’s advanced settings, type about:config into its address bar and press Enter. You’ll see a warning page.