- go to Tools.
- then Internet Options…
- select the Security tab.
- press the Custom Level button.
- scroll down to Scripting.
- enable Active Scripting.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under “Privacy and security,” click Content settings.
- Turn on Allowed (recommended).
How do I enable Java in IE?
- Click Tools and then Internet Options.
- Select the Security tab, and select the Custom Level button.
- Scroll down to Scripting of Java applets.
- Make sure the Enable radio button is checked.
- Click OK to save your preference.
Press Command + Option + J (Mac) or Control + Shift + J (Windows, Linux, Chrome OS) to open the Console, right here on this very page. Figure 2.
How do I turn on cookies in IE?
Click ‘Tools’ (the gear icon) in the browser toolbar. Choose Internet Options. Click the Privacy tab, and then, under Settings, move the slider to the top to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow all cookies, and then click OK.
On the “Security” tab, make sure the Internet zone is selected, and then click on the “Custom level…” button. In the Security Settings – Internet Zone dialog box, click Enable for Active Scripting in the Scripting section. … Click the Refresh button to refresh the page and run scripts.