- Click on the Tools menu.
- Choose Internet Options… from the menu.
- Click the Security tab on the Internet Options pop up.
- Click the Custom Level… …
- Scroll almost all the way down to the Scripting section.
- Select the Enable button for Active scripting.
- Click OK to finish the process.
- Click Yes when asked to confirm.
How do I enable Internet Explorer 11?
Select Start > Search , and enter Windows features. Select Turn Windows features on or off from the results and make sure the box next to Internet Explorer 11 is selected. Select OK, and restart your device.
- go to Tools.
- then Internet Options…
- select the Security tab.
- press the Custom Level button.
- scroll down to Scripting.
- enable Active Scripting.
How do I turn on cookies in IE?
Click ‘Tools’ (the gear icon) in the browser toolbar. Choose Internet Options. Click the Privacy tab, and then, under Settings, move the slider to the top to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow all cookies, and then click OK.
What is the latest version of IE 11?
Internet Explorer 11 (IE11) is the eleventh and final version of the Internet Explorer web browser by Microsoft.
How do I enable trusted sites in IE 11 registry?
Adding “Trusted Sites” to Internet Explorer, via the registry
- Open the group policy editor.
- Create a new policy (or edit an existing policy.)
- Navigate to: …
- The setting to add sites to the “Trusted Sites” zone is called “Site to Zone Assignment List”.
How do I reset Internet Explorer 11 in the registry?
Once you make backups, follow these IE reset steps:
- Open the Registry Editor. Type in Run in the search bar and click on it.
- Type regedit and click Enter. …
- When Registry Editor shows up, find and delete this registry key: …
- Then delete everything related to IE under Application Data (or AppData) and Local Settings.