- Click on the Tools menu.
- Choose Internet Options… from the menu.
- Click the Security tab on the Internet Options pop up.
- Click the Custom Level… …
- Scroll almost all the way down to the Scripting section.
- Select the Enable button for Active scripting.
- Click OK to finish the process.
- Click Yes when asked to confirm.
How do I enable Internet Explorer 11?
Select Start > Search , and enter Windows features. Select Turn Windows features on or off from the results and make sure the box next to Internet Explorer 11 is selected. Select OK, and restart your device.
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > (Google) > Chrome . …
- Tap the Menu icon. …
- Tap Settings.
- From the Advanced section, tap Site settings.
On the “Security” tab, make sure the Internet zone is selected, and then click on the “Custom level…” button. In the Security Settings – Internet Zone dialog box, click Enable for Active Scripting in the Scripting section. … Click the Refresh button to refresh the page and run scripts.
How do I enable Internet Explorer settings?
- Select the “Tools” menu. …
- Select “Internet Options” …
- Select the “Security” tab. …
- Click the “Custom Level…” button. …
- Scroll down and change the Active Scripting setting. …
- Confirm the change. …
- Close “Internet Options” …
What is the latest version of IE 11?
Internet Explorer 11 (IE11) is the eleventh and final version of the Internet Explorer web browser by Microsoft.
How do I reset Internet Explorer 11 in the registry?
Once you make backups, follow these IE reset steps:
- Open the Registry Editor. Type in Run in the search bar and click on it.
- Type regedit and click Enter. …
- When Registry Editor shows up, find and delete this registry key: …
- Then delete everything related to IE under Application Data (or AppData) and Local Settings.
How do I restore Internet Explorer?
Reset Internet Explorer settings
- Close all open windows and programs.
- Open Internet Explorer, select Tools > Internet options.
- Select the Advanced tab.
- In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, select Reset.
- In the box, Are you sure you want to reset all Internet Explorer settings?, select Reset.
- go to Tools.
- then Internet Options…
- select the Security tab.
- press the Custom Level button.
- scroll down to Scripting.
- enable Active Scripting.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under “Privacy and security,” click Content settings.
- Turn on Allowed (recommended).
Press Command + Option + J (Mac) or Control + Shift + J (Windows, Linux, Chrome OS) to open the Console, right here on this very page. Figure 2.