How do I enable Java Script in Internet Explorer?
- Click on the Tools menu.
- Choose Internet Options… from the menu.
- Click the Security tab on the Internet Options pop up.
- Click the Custom Level… …
- Scroll almost all the way down to the Scripting section.
- Select the Enable button for Active scripting.
- Click OK to finish the process.
- Click Yes when asked to confirm.
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > (Google) > Chrome . …
- Tap the Menu icon. …
- Tap Settings.
- From the Advanced section, tap Site settings.
On the “Security” tab, make sure the Internet zone is selected, and then click on the “Custom level…” button. In the Security Settings – Internet Zone dialog box, click Enable for Active Scripting in the Scripting section. … Click the Refresh button to refresh the page and run scripts.
How do I enable Internet Explorer settings?
- Select the “Tools” menu. …
- Select “Internet Options” …
- Select the “Security” tab. …
- Click the “Custom Level…” button. …
- Scroll down and change the Active Scripting setting. …
- Confirm the change. …
- Close “Internet Options” …
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under “Privacy and security,” click Content settings.
- Turn on Allowed (recommended).
- go to Tools.
- then Internet Options…
- select the Security tab.
- press the Custom Level button.
- scroll down to Scripting.
- enable Active Scripting.
- Re-install your program. …
- Delete your program’s folders from %AppData folder. …
- Start Quality Windows Audio Video Experience service automatically. …
- Run your program without administrative privileges.
How do I turn on cookies in IE?
Click ‘Tools’ (the gear icon) in the browser toolbar. Choose Internet Options. Click the Privacy tab, and then, under Settings, move the slider to the top to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow all cookies, and then click OK.