- 1 Open Samsung Internet.
- 2 Tap the More Options (3 lines) menu button.
- 3 Select Settings.
- 4 Scroll down the page and tap on Sites and Notifications.
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > (Google) > Chrome . …
- Tap the Menu icon. …
- Tap Settings.
- From the Advanced section, tap Site settings.
- go to Tools.
- then Internet Options…
- select the Security tab.
- press the Custom Level button.
- scroll down to Scripting.
- enable Active Scripting.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under “Privacy and security,” click Content settings.
- Turn on Allowed (recommended).
- Netflix. Netflix rapidly transformed itself from a movie rental business into one of the largest media companies in the world. …
- Candy Crush. Candy Crush Saga is one of the most successful video games of all time. …
- Facebook. …
- Uber. …
- LinkedIn. …