How do I enable scripts on my Mac?
To enable the script menu
- Launch Script Editor, located in /Applications/Utilities/ .
- Select Script Editor > Preferences, or press Command-Comma (,), to open the preferences window.
- Click General in the toolbar.
- Enable the “Show Script menu in menu bar” checkbox.
- Click on the Tools menu.
- Choose Internet Options… from the menu.
- Click the Security tab on the Internet Options pop up.
- Click the Custom Level… …
- Scroll almost all the way down to the Scripting section.
- Select the Enable button for Active scripting.
- Click OK to finish the process.
- Click Yes when asked to confirm.
Android phone & tablet
- Open the Google Chrome Internet browser.
- In the upper-right corner, click the. icon.
- On the drop-down menu that appears, tap the Settings option.
- Under the Advanced section, tap Site settings.
How do you get to Chrome settings?
You can open the Settings page by clicking on the icon with three stacked horizontal lines to the left of the address bar; this will open up a dropdown menu, and Settings will be located to the bottom of the screen.
Press Command+Option+J (Mac) or Control+Shift+J (Windows, Linux, Chrome OS) to jump straight into the Console panel of Chrome DevTools. Or, navigate to More Tools > Developer Tools from Chrome menu, and click Console tab. The error console will open. If you don’t see any errors try reloading the page.
- Select Browser or Internet to open the web browser.
- Select Menu.
- Select More.
- Select Settings.
How do I enable Java in Safari?
- Click on Safari and select Preferences.
- Choose the Security option.
- Select Allow Plug-ins, then click on Manage Website Settings.
- Click on the Java item, select an option (Ask, Allow or Allow Always) from the pulldown list When visiting other websites.
- Click Done, then close the Safari Preferences window.
- Open the Safari application by clicking on the icon in the Dock.
- Go to the Safari menu at the top and select Preferences.
- Click on the Security tab at the top of the Preferences window.
- Close the Preferences window to save the settings.
- Open atom (should open and have an area to type code)
- Copy and paste the code above.
- Click on File (found on the toolbar) > Save.
- The save popup should appear, in Save As put index.html, in Where select your desktop.