- Follow Tools → Internet Options from the menu.
- Select Security tab from the dialog box.
- Click the Custom Level button.
- Scroll down till you find Scripting option.
- Select Enable radio button under Active scripting.
- Finally click OK and come out.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under “Privacy and security,” click Content settings.
- Turn on Allowed (recommended).
- Select the “Tools” menu. …
- Select “Internet Options” …
- Select the “Security” tab. …
- Click the “Custom Level…” button. …
- Scroll down and change the Active Scripting setting. …
- Confirm the change. …
- Close “Internet Options” …
- go to Tools.
- then Internet Options…
- select the Security tab.
- press the Custom Level button.
- scroll down to Scripting.
- enable Active Scripting.
Press Command+Option+J (Mac) or Control+Shift+J (Windows, Linux, Chrome OS) to jump straight into the Console panel of Chrome DevTools. Or, navigate to More Tools > Developer Tools from Chrome menu, and click Console tab. The error console will open. If you don’t see any errors try reloading the page.
How do I turn cookies on Google Chrome?
Enabling cookies in Chrome for Android
- Open Chrome.
- Go to More menu > Settings > Site settings > Cookies. You’ll find the More menu icon in the top-right corner.
- Make sure cookies are turned on. Once this is set, you can browse OverDrive websites normally.
5 мая 2020 г.
How do you get to Chrome settings?
You can open the Settings page by clicking on the icon with three stacked horizontal lines to the left of the address bar; this will open up a dropdown menu, and Settings will be located to the bottom of the screen.
- Re-install your program. …
- Delete your program’s folders from %AppData folder. …
- Start Quality Windows Audio Video Experience service automatically. …
- Run your program without administrative privileges.
- Select Browser or Internet to open the web browser.
- Select Menu.
- Select More.
- Select Settings.