- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under “Privacy and security,” click Content settings.
- Turn on Allowed (recommended).
- go to Tools.
- then Internet Options…
- select the Security tab.
- press the Custom Level button.
- scroll down to Scripting.
- enable Active Scripting.
How do I enable JVM?
How to Enable Java Virtual Machine
- Open your Web browser and click on “Tools.” A drop-down menu will appear.
- Run your mouse pointer over “Manage Add-ons.”
- Click on “Enable or Disable Add-ons.”
- Click on “Java Virtual Machine.”
- Click on “Enable” in the “Settings” section, and click on “OK” to enable Java Virtual Machine.
Press Command+Option+J (Mac) or Control+Shift+J (Windows, Linux, Chrome OS) to jump straight into the Console panel of Chrome DevTools. Or, navigate to More Tools > Developer Tools from Chrome menu, and click Console tab. The error console will open. If you don’t see any errors try reloading the page.
- Select ‘Inspect Element’ from page, which highlights the line in the Elements tab.
- Right-click the line and select ‘Go to function definition’
- Correct script is loaded in the Scripts tab and it jumps to the function definition.
On the “Security” tab, make sure the Internet zone is selected, and then click on the “Custom level…” button. In the Security Settings – Internet Zone dialog box, click Enable for Active Scripting in the Scripting section. … Click the Refresh button to refresh the page and run scripts.
To go to CTI’s menu of Instructions to Fix Errors, click here.
Android Web Browser
- Select Browser or Internet to open the web browser.
- Select Menu.
- Select More.
- Select Settings.