- Click into the Address Bar. …
- Accept the warning about changing advanced settings. …
- Can now search for advanced settings to change. …
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > (Google) > Chrome . …
- Tap the Menu icon. …
- Tap Settings.
- From the Advanced section, tap Site settings.
Where is the options button on Firefox?
On “desktop” versions of Firefox — Windows, Mac, and Linux — Sync settings can be found on the Options/Preferences page: Windows: “3-bar” menu button (or Tools menu) > Options. Mac: “3-bar” menu button (or Firefox menu) > Preferences.
- go to Tools.
- then Internet Options…
- select the Security tab.
- press the Custom Level button.
- scroll down to Scripting.
- enable Active Scripting.
All Replies (2)
- In the address bar, type about:config and press Enter.
- Click “I accept the risk!”
Where is the Tools drop down menu in Firefox?
You can tap the Alt key or press F10 to show the Menu Bar with the Tools menu if that bar is hidden. You can also find the Options/Preferences button in the “3-bar” Firefox menu button drop-down list like posted above.
How can I find the Firefox version?
, click Help and select About Firefox. On the menu bar, click the Firefox menu and select About Firefox. The About Firefox window will appear. The version number is listed underneath the Firefox name.
How do you check if cookies are enabled?
- From the Chrome menu in the top right corner of the browser, select Settings.
- At the bottom of the page, click Show advanced settings….
- Under Privacy, select Content settings…. To manage cookie settings, check or uncheck the options under “Cookies”.
How do I turn cookies on in Firefox?
To turn on cookies:
- Click the menu button. …
- Select the Privacy & Security panel and go to the Cookies and Site Data section.
- Make sure Accept cookies and site data from websites (recommended) is selected.
- Make sure Accept third-party cookies and site data is set to Always. …
- Click Exceptions….