- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > (Google) > Chrome . …
- Tap the Menu icon. …
- Tap Settings.
- From the Advanced section, tap Site settings.
- Click on the Tools menu.
- Choose Internet Options… from the menu.
- Click the Security tab on the Internet Options pop up.
- Click the Custom Level… …
- Scroll almost all the way down to the Scripting section.
- Select the Enable button for Active scripting.
- Click OK to finish the process.
- Click Yes when asked to confirm.
- Click the three dots in the upper right corner.
- Select Settings.
- Click Advanced at the bottom.
- Under Privacy and security, click Site Settings.
- Cookies: check Allow sites to save and read cookie data (recommended).
Android phone & tablet
- Open the Google Chrome Internet browser.
- In the upper-right corner, click the. icon.
- On the drop-down menu that appears, tap the Settings option.
- Under the Advanced section, tap Site settings.
Press Command+Option+J (Mac) or Control+Shift+J (Windows, Linux, Chrome OS) to jump straight into the Console panel of Chrome DevTools. Or, navigate to More Tools > Developer Tools from Chrome menu, and click Console tab. The error console will open. If you don’t see any errors try reloading the page.
How do I turn cookies on Google Chrome?
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- Under “Privacy and security,” click Site settings.
- Click Cookies.
- From here, you can: Turn on cookies: Next to “Blocked,” turn on the switch. Turn off cookies: Turn off Allow sites to save and read cookie data.
How do you get to Chrome settings?
You can open the Settings page by clicking on the icon with three stacked horizontal lines to the left of the address bar; this will open up a dropdown menu, and Settings will be located to the bottom of the screen.
How do I know if my cookies are enabled?
- From the Chrome menu in the top right corner of the browser, select Settings.
- At the bottom of the page, click Show advanced settings….
- Under Privacy, select Content settings…. To manage cookie settings, check or uncheck the options under “Cookies”.
To go to CTI’s menu of Instructions to Fix Errors, click here.
Android Web Browser
- Select Browser or Internet to open the web browser.
- Select Menu.
- Select More.
- Select Settings.