- Click the icon of 3 stacked filled squares to the right of the address bar (or press Menu key of Android device), then select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll the Settings page to bottom, and tap the Content settings… …
- Click the “Safari” menu. …
- Click the “Preferences” menu item. …
- Click on the “Security” tab. …
- Close the “Preferences” window. …
- Tap the “Settings” icon on the home screen. …
- Scroll the Settings sidebar until you can see the Safari icon. …
- Tap the “Safari” menu option. …
- Scroll the “Safari” settings section down to the “Advanced” option. …
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under “Privacy and security,” click Content settings.
- Turn on Allowed (recommended).
How do I enable cookies in Safari on iPad?
Enabling cookies in Safari for iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch)
- From your home screen, go to Settings > Safari.
- Make sure “Block All Cookies” is turned off. Once this is set, you can browse OverDrive websites normally.
5 мая 2020 г.
How do I enable Flash in Safari on iPad?
To get started, open the App Store, search for “Puffin Web Browser,” and tap on the “Get” button to download the free browser. Once downloaded, open the browser and tap on the URL bar. Here, enter the web address of the Flash site you want to visit. Tap on the “Go” button to open the website.
To go to CTI’s menu of Instructions to Fix Errors, click here.
Android Web Browser
- Select Browser or Internet to open the web browser.
- Select Menu.
- Select More.
- Select Settings.