- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under “Privacy and security,” click Content settings.
- Turn on Allowed (recommended).
- Open Safari (it’s the compass icon that, by default, lives in your bottom toolbar).
- In the top toolbar, select “Safari.”
- In the dropdown menu, click “Preferences.”
- Toggle over to the “Security” tab.
- Select Browser or Internet to open the web browser.
- Select Menu.
- Select More.
- Select Settings.
- go to Tools.
- then Internet Options…
- select the Security tab.
- press the Custom Level button.
- scroll down to Scripting.
- enable Active Scripting.
Press Command+Option+J (Mac) or Control+Shift+J (Windows, Linux, Chrome OS) to jump straight into the Console panel of Chrome DevTools. Or, navigate to More Tools > Developer Tools from Chrome menu, and click Console tab. The error console will open. If you don’t see any errors try reloading the page.
- Click the wrench icon on the browser toolbar.
- Select Options.
- Click the Under the Hood tab.
- Click Content settings in the Privacy section.
- Click Close and then click Close again.
How do I enable Adobe Flash Player on my Mac?
For Mac OS X 10.11, macOS 10.12, and later
- Open Safari, and choose Safari > Preferences. …
- Click the Websites tab and scroll down to the Plug-ins section. …
- Click the check box to enable Flash Player. …
- Select a setting to use for Flash Player when you visit other websites.
How do you get to Chrome settings?
You can open the Settings page by clicking on the icon with three stacked horizontal lines to the left of the address bar; this will open up a dropdown menu, and Settings will be located to the bottom of the screen.
On the “Security” tab, make sure the Internet zone is selected, and then click on the “Custom level…” button. In the Security Settings – Internet Zone dialog box, click Enable for Active Scripting in the Scripting section. … Click the Refresh button to refresh the page and run scripts.
How do I turn cookies on Google Chrome?
Enabling cookies in Chrome for Android
- Open Chrome.
- Go to More menu > Settings > Site settings > Cookies. You’ll find the More menu icon in the top-right corner.
- Make sure cookies are turned on. Once this is set, you can browse OverDrive websites normally.
5 мая 2020 г.